Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.346 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,760 Dirham ($3,077) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)