Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.441 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,735 Dirham ($3,256) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)