Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.562 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,192 Dirham ($3,576) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (17 minutes ago)