Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.732 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,508 Dirham (1,285 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (28 minutes ago)