Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.521 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,014 Dirham (2,102 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)