Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.927 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,764 Dirham (1,890 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)