Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.318 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,008 Dirham (2,040 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)