Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.158 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,362 Dirham (€2,363) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)