Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.678 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,469 Dirham (€1,449) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)