Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.027 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,331 Dirham (€2,206) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (26 minutes ago)