Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20082 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,381 Dirham (RD$ 61,651) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (42 minutes ago)