Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19162 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,825 Dirham (RD$ 77,368) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)