Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21206 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,847 Dirham (RD$ 41,716) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)