Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21625 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,889 Dirham (RD$ 41,103) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)