Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19954 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,142 Dirham (RD$ 65,862) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)