Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.000 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,148 Dirham (€2,377) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)