Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.024 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,336 Dirham (€2,480) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)