Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07589 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,380 Dirham (₨229,003) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (39 minutes ago)