Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.693 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,404 Dirham (€2,282) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)