Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.076 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,547 Dirham (€2,938) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)