Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.678 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,516 Dirham (€2,764) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)