Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,290 Dirham (€2,529) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)