Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.890 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,737 Dirham (€2,547) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 60 (about 1 hour ago)