Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.282 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,921 Dirham (€3,007) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)