Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.771 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,241 Dirham (€2,529) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (41 minutes ago)