Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.110 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,134 Dirham (€3,073) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (24 minutes ago)