Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.970 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,000 Dirham (€3,099) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)