Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07177 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,476 Dirham (₨215,647) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)