Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08224 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,290 Dirham (₨125,120) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 2 hours ago)