Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08869 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,960 Dirham (₨123,575) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)