Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08976 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,747 Dirham (₨130,867) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)