Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09456 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,552 Dirham (₨90,438) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)