Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09666 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,005 Dirham (₨82,823) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)