Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03240 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,745 Dirham (424,253 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (39 minutes ago)