Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02628 MAD / NGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,099 Dirham (650,701 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)