Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03030 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,256 Dirham (569,423 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)