Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02598 MAD / NGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,066 Dirham (541,423 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)