Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03167 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,729 Dirham (338,819 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)