Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03186 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,289 Dirham (511,290 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)