Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.881 MAD / PGK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,377 Dirham (8,809 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)