Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.853 MAD / PGK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,098 Dirham (8,797 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (44 minutes ago)