Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.898 MAD / PGK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,975 Dirham (9,652 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)