Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01411 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,179 Dirham (CH$1,571,714) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)