Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01429 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,253 Dirham (CH$1,626,927) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)