Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01509 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,715 Dirham (CH$1,571,151) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)