Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46359 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,742 Dirham (ARS $23,171) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)