Cost of living comparison between La Rioja, Argentina and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.628 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,547 Dirham (ARS $12,019) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)