Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49549 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,832 Dirham (Mex$ 31,953) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)