Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,964 Dirham (Mex$ 25,563) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)