Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49788 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,373 Dirham (Mex$ 34,894) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)