Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.337 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,577 Dirham ($b13,893) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)