Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.414 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,127 Dirham ($b14,944) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (36 minutes ago)