Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,137 Dirham ($b9,071) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)