Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.382 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,687 Dirham ($b12,794) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)