Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.422 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,457 Dirham ($2,596) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)