Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.178 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,371 Dirham ($2,873) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)