Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.927 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,750 Dirham ($1,788) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)