Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42355 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,239 Dirham (L 43,061) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)