Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39088 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,984 Dirham (L 46,008) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)