Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42598 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,200 Dirham (L 42,726) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)