Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.031 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,512 Dirham (€2,766) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)