Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.156 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,098 Dirham (€2,787) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)