Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,904 Dirham (€2,234) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)