Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.917 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,216 Dirham (€2,310) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)