Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.092 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,074 Dirham (€2,351) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)