Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08653 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,429 Dirham (¥420,994) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)