Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08922 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,498 Dirham (¥353,033) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (43 minutes ago)