Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.273 MAD / KWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 101% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,118 Dirham (Dinar 1,219) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)