Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.516 MAD / KWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,293 Dirham (Dinar 1,091) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)