Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.177 MAD / KWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 90% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,945 Dirham (Dinar 1,217) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)