Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.749 MAD / KWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 97% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,677 Dirham (Dinar 754) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (43 minutes ago)