Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.586 MAD / KWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 94% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,465 Dirham (Dinar 1,119) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)