Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.880 MAD / KWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,875 Dirham (Dinar 1,097) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)