Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.668 MAD / KWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 101% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,337 Dirham (Dinar 959) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)