Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.790 MAD / KWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,323 Dirham (Dinar 772) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)