Cost of living in Kütahya, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.776 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kütahya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,140 Dirham (9,086TL) in Kütahya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)