Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11658 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,980 Dirham (Taka 137,081) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)