Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15985 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,904 Dirham (руб 80,725) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)