Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16399 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,525 Dirham (руб 88,571) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)