Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16409 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,159 Dirham (руб 74,102) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (44 minutes ago)