Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16873 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,594 Dirham (руб 62,787) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)