Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.931 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,260 Dirham (€2,585) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)