Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.450 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,685 Dirham (元9,440) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)