Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.239 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,528 Dirham (GH₵6,488) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)