Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.360 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,460 Dirham (GH₵5,280) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (29 minutes ago)