Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08782 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,629 Dirham (¥326,005) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (38 minutes ago)