Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08460 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,926 Dirham (¥365,581) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)