Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03876 MAD / AOA *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,421 Dirham (604,238 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)