Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05732 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,886 Dirham (434,130 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)