Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05719 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,892 Dirham (487,687 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)