Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.261 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,475 Dirham (RM13,035) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)