Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.262 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,388 Dirham (RM6,804) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)