Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,566 Dirham (RM8,646) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)