Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.291 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,400 Dirham (RM8,031) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)