Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.262 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,621 Dirham (RM7,349) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (29 minutes ago)