Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.273 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,829 Dirham (RM6,084) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (41 minutes ago)