Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,775 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,158 Dirham (RM6,256) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Canberra costs AU$52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)