Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,962 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.264 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,294 Dirham (RM8,080) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)