Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,037 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.286 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,601 Dirham (RM6,825) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (43 minutes ago)