Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,175 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.225 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,350 Dirham (RM6,900) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (35 minutes ago)