Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35537 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,940 Dirham (42,042₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)