Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09350 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,904 Dirham (148,705 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (39 minutes ago)