Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08956 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,708 Dirham (164,226 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)