Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08708 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,380 Dirham (153,654 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (41 minutes ago)