Cost of living comparison between Kruševac, Serbia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08810 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,155 Dirham (126,622 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)