Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 131% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,892 Dirham (kr 37,430) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)