Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.195 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 146% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,790 Dirham (kr 25,758) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)