Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.197 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 135% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,313 Dirham (kr 35,338) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)