Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17434 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,143 Dirham (руб 81,125) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)