Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15957 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,149 Dirham (руб 82,407) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)