Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09094 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,685 Dirham (205,454 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)