Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09400 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,621 Dirham (166,180 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Riverside, California costs $0.74 (about 1 hour ago)