Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.428 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,312 Dirham (4,248 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)