Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.588 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,934 Dirham (6,543 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)