Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.525 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,285 Dirham (6,449 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)