Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.623 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,658 Dirham (6,731 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)