Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.643 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,941 Dirham (7,166 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)