Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13203 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,194 Dirham (₨122,653) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)