Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15245 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,270 Dirham (₨100,163) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)