Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14228 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,063 Dirham (₨119,926) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)