Cost of living comparison between Kozhikode, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14690 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,859 Dirham (₨67,113) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)