Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14699 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,488 Dirham (₨118,975) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (43 minutes ago)