Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.202 MAD / HKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 144% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,916 Dirham (HK$36,524) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)