Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.206 MAD / HKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 154% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,830 Dirham (HK$42,145) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)