Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.284 MAD / HKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 159% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,405 Dirham (HK$31,472) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)