Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.203 MAD / HKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 140% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,306 Dirham (HK$41,803) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)