Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01663 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,417 Dirham (1,227,624 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)