Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01720 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,535 Dirham (1,193,815 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)