Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01682 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,545 Dirham (1,162,001 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)