Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,960 Dirham (€1,483) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (31 minutes ago)