Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.268 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,349 Dirham (RM7,648) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)