Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.253 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,136 Dirham (RM7,607) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)