Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.253 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,973 Dirham (RM7,534) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (37 minutes ago)