Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.357 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,711 Dirham (RM8,786) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)