Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.211 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,130 Dirham (RM8,199) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)