Cost of living in Kota, India vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13424 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,086 Dirham (₨112,384) in Kota.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)