Cost of living comparison between Kota, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14785 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,871 Dirham (₨107,344) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)