Cost of living comparison between Kota, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14694 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,639 Dirham (₨72,405) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)