Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.367 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,016 Dirham (RM7,190) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)