Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.278 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,083 Dirham (RM7,499) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.10 (about 1 hour ago)