Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,003 Dirham (RM7,249) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 1.10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)