Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.675 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,073 Dirham (8,998 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)